Please help us spread the word...

As part of Wacom's charitable giving effort this year, we have partnered with the Oregon and SW Washington Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. We're excited to involve our customers by making a donation for every Bamboo Craft sold in North America from now until December 25th, 2010. A percentage of proceeds from every unit will be donated to support the Susan G. Komen organization in their effort to create "a world without breast cancer."

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hello, I'm EhKho.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as I'm a new designer at SWAM. My name is EhKho {Irene}, I am 32yrs old, I have 4 children, 4 furbabies and I'm engaged to Lurkinback {Darren}. I have been designing for approximately 4 years and have been using Photoshop for other projects for the last 7.

If you'd like to help yourself to any of my freebies you will find them on my blog. When it's not Christmas time *lol* I like to share freebies on a regular basis, usually weekly. There are all sorts of goodies; from full kits to CU items.

To celebrate my arrival at SWAM, I am having a 50% off Introductory Sale.



I look forward to meeting you all in the forum but I can also be found on Twitter and Facebook. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails